Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quiche



Well, there's not much I can say about this one, other than it was a creation of leftover pie dough. I had some dough leftover from a pie I made for dinner one night and I hate to throw things away, so I made some supper too. Except it turned into snacks for the family the next day.

Hams & Spring Onion Quiche

Pie Crust
150ml Semi-skimmed Milk
3 Large Eggs
2tbsn All-purpose Flour
150g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
150g Wafer-thin Ham (sliced)
50g Spring Onions (chopped)
Salt & Pepper to taste


1. Place pie crust into a greased quiche dish
2. Add the ham and spring onion into the crust and sprinkle cheese over the top
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk and flour into a lump-free custard
4. Pour the mixture into the pie dish, covering the filling
5. Bake at 180ÂșC for 30 minutes or until the custard is completely set

1 Comments:

Blogger antipax said...

Reading your blog always makes me hungry, especially now before breakfast! :p

*wanders off to the coffee shop for pastry and O.J.*

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home